Operate as partnerships or joint venture?
You could be leaving yourself open to a wide variety of commercial disputes and very substantial legal costs should your partnership go off the rails.
Disputes can arise from a multitude of causes, but here are some typical ones:
- Disagreements about the operation of your agreement
- Disputes about one party’s performance under the agreement
- Attempts to oust a party from the partnership or venture
- Allegations that a party has seriously breached the agreement
- Conflicts of interest
- A party wants to terminate the agreement and wind up the business arrangement
- A party dies
- A party becomes bankrupt
- The business becomes insolvent
- Disagreements about the direction of the business
- Power sharing disputes
- Personality conflicts
How can we help?
- We understand the complexities of partnership and joint ventures and how to set up well executed agreements detailing expectations on all sides
- We are experts at diagnosing the real causes of the dispute and then designing an effective blueprint to manage it
- Our dispute management strategies are cost effective
- We work in a way that preserves and safeguards important relationships
- We will keep you out of court if at all possible